2-Year Limited Warranty - warranted against breakage or malfunction under normal use, due to defects in material or workmanship, to the original consumer / purchaser. This 2-year limited warranty includes all components of the movement and the case. This warranty does not extend to the finish, crystal, bracelet, or strap / band.
The following circumstances and components are not covered under the 2-year limited warranty, regardless of length of ownership:
- The crystal and / or crystal mounted magnifiers.
- Bracelets, clasps, straps / bands, strap / band keepers, buckles.
- Cosmetic imperfections or damages resulting from wear or use.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Water intrusion damages that result from improper use.
- Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, tampering, or disassembly.
- Any damage, flaw, or malfunction that is not the result of a manufacturing defect.
The warranty will become null and void if the product is misused, abused, tampered with, or taken apart. The warranty does not cover any incidental; consequential or special damage arising from any or all uses of the item. REIGN reserves the right to deny warranty replacement of an item if the item is deemed to possess a flaw that is not due to manufacturing fault, defect, or error.
Defective items may be replaced at no cost to you within one week of delivery. Upon verification and approval of eligibility, a replacement item will be shipped at our cost, and a return shipping label will be included in the package to return the defective item to us. If the item to be replaced is no longer in stock or unavailable, you will be given the opportunity to choose an alternative replacement item.
For defective item claims outside one week of delivery but within 60 days of the purchase date, a return shipping label will be provided to ship the item to our warehouse for inspection. Upon receipt, a determination will be made if the item is eligible for replacement. The replacement item will then be shipped to you at no cost.
Please contact customer service at email@example.com to request replacement item(s) and the appropriate instructions.
Items may be returned or exchanged within 60 days of the purchase date. All items must be received at our warehouse and inspected before a refund or exchange can be processed. Please allow up to 72 hours for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method. A shipping and handling fee of $10.00 is applied to all exchanges. Return shipping labels are not provided for returns or exchanges.
- the item must be returned within 60 days of purchase,
- a receipt or proof of purchase must be presented or accompany the item,
- the item must be unused and in the same condition that it was received,
- the item must be in the original packaging,
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions for a return or exchange. A RMA (return merchandise authorization) number will be generated for your request, and is required for any returns or exchanges to be processed.
NOTE: any return or exchange attempts that do not meet the above criteria, or do not have an associated RMA number, will be returned to you with an explanation letter.
0 ATM / No Marking - resistant to light water contact via handwashing and light rain only - do not submerge. Not suitable for bathing, swimming, or for use in wet environments. Residual water should be dried from the case immediately.
3 ATM - same resistance capacity as 0 ATM, but may be submerged briefly. Not suitable for bathing, swimming, or for use in wet environments.
5 ATM - may be submerged for short durations, in normal temperature fresh water only. Not suitable for bathing, swimming, watersports, or diving.
10 ATM - suitable for normal bathing and short duration / low depth swimming, in normal temperature fresh water only. Not suitable for watersports, extended periods of swimming, or diving. Not recommended for use in extreme conditions.
20 ATM - Feature Dependent
- Screw down crown with non-screw down / locking buttons (if equipped): suitable for bathing, swimming, and light watersports, in normal temperature fresh water only.
- Screw down crown with screw down / locking buttons (if equipped): suitable for all forms of water contact within indicated depth marking. Not recommended for use in extreme conditions or salt water.
- Screw down crown with no buttons present: suitable for all forms of water contact within indicated depth marking. Not suitable for deep sea diving.
Note: Manipulation of the crown or buttons while the watch is in contact with water will negate the rated water resistance as water penetration may occur.